Safe Vascular Surgery during Pandemic
I went for a scan sent by my GP, Dr Nermine. Within one week I was seen and had consultations with my GP and a specialist. Ready for my operation. The excellence of Dr Kumar and kind nature of him and his staff reassured me in so many ways.
I have been visiting this hospital on Reem for one year and the other Burjeel for the other year and a half.
This day surgery hospital has wonderful staff who are all committed to ensuring that you feel safe and secure in their care.
I have seen a few GPs here and a wonderful Gyno. All truly are amazing staff. You have very hard working and very polite nurses, both male and female and the pharmacy is also very accommodating.
You have a very clean hospital and that is thanks to your wonderful staff on the ground for without these people your hospital would not flourish.
I wish I could take this hospital back to the UK to show them how amazing your staff and your hospital are.
Burjeel Day Surgery Centre, Abu Dhabi
Dr. Amit Kumar is a vascular surgeon, trained at the Cleveland Clinic, USA. He has been practicing in the UAE for the past 11 years. Over this time he has worked in Abu Dhabi – at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, as well as in Dubai where he is currently working at Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah.
The team at Vascular.ae consists of:
- Dr. Amit Kumar – Consultant – Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
- Ms. Neena Bobben – Lymphedema / Lipedema specialist
- Nurse Nielsen Diaz – Peripheral Vascular Lab (PVR) specialist
The scope of service includes:
- Dedicated vascular lab with TcPO2 and specialised vascular ultrasound
- Carotid disease and stroke prevention
- Aortic aneurysms and dissections
- Dialysis – catheter and fistula creation and monitoring
- Varicose veins – RFA, EVLT and Venaseal. Sclerotherapy
- Wound care – Diabetic feet with or without gangrene
- Peripheral vascular disease – Diagnosis and management – Endovascular and open procedures
- Pelvic congestion with Ovarian vein embolisation
- AVM and Hemangioma treatment
- Lymphedema and Lipedema